Wednesday, May 14, 2014

An Open Letter to Alzheimers:

Dear Alzheimers,

I hate you! I hate that you have destroyed families for years. I hate how you have taken millions of individuals from this Earth. I hate how you have widowed husbands and wives; how you have taken parents from their children. I hate how you have affected millions upon millions of individuals. I hate how you have been able to evade our best scientists. I hate that a cure for you has yet to be found. I hate you!

However, I know that your reign will NOT last. You will be destroyed. You may be destroyed when God in His common grace opens the eyes of scientists to discover a cure, however, you will definitively be destroyed when Christ returns. One day Christ will return and establish His Kingdom on this Earth and you, alzheimers, will be no-more.

 I long for that day. I long for the day when I will join in with the millions of individuals who have been affected by alzheimers and we will celebrate your demise. Alzheimers, you, are not eternal, or all powerful though you appear to be. No, Christ is the only eternal, all powerful one and HE WILL DESTROY YOU.

One day, alzheimers, you will be no more!

Longing for that day,

T Elliott Welch

No comments:

Post a Comment