Wednesday, April 3, 2019

CREW April Newsletter:


UPCOMING EVENTS:

1) Glow N Dark Easter Egg Hunt: Friday, April 12th 7:00-9:00 pm at Stanleyville

2) Avengers: Endgame, Friday, April 26th. Cost: $10. We will be dressing up as characters in the movie and attending as a CREW. Students need to sign up or let me know before Wednesday, April 10th due to the fact that I need to pre-order tickets.

3) Journey Camp: June 17-21st. Cost: $150. The deadline to sign up is the end of April.

4) We will be doing a series on dating in April and May. We will be exploring a reasonable and biblical approach to guy/girl relationships. This series will help students protect their heart as they journey through the dangerous minefields of young emotions and early attractions. Each lesson will help students understand biblical principles that will ultimately lead students to a 'wonderful someday.'

5) Be on the lookout for a seven day Easter devotional written for students which examines a day by day account of Jesus's last week on Earth.

Dear Parents,

On Sunday, Pastor Eddie announced that he will be retiring from FBC Stanleyville effective June 30th. I know several parents have emailed and called about the future of our church and CREW student ministry. I want to assure you that moving forward into the future your son or daughter will continue to be my number one focus and priority. I may take on more responsibility; however, I will not waver in my commitment to your child. Sunday morning (March 30th) before church Julia and I were talking about how much we love CREW students and our church.

I love this church and I love the students in the CREW and I will not allow any of them to fall through the cracks. Have no fear; God is still good, God is still in control and I am still committed to reaching, teaching and releasing 7th-12th grade students.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out.

Reaching, Teaching and Releasing,

T Welch

No comments:

Post a Comment