Friday, October 6, 2017

October Parent Newsletter 2017:

For Parents On the Go:

1) Kersey Valley Maize Adventure: Saturday, October 21st. Cost: $12 for maize/activities plus money for lunch. 10 am-2:30 pm.

2) Ridgecrest: Friday, November 17-Sunday, November 19th. Cost: $55. I still have spots available. If your son or daughter would like to go please let me know.

3) Operation Christmas Child Shoe boxes. We will be constructing the boxes for the church THIS Sunday in SS. We will be going shopping to fill the boxes on Wednesday, November 1.

4) We are starting a new series on Wednesday nights called "Habitudes" examining leadership principles found in the Bible.

5) Christmas Party at T and Julia's house. Saturday, December 2nd. Cost: FREE

Dear Parents,

We are one month into the new 9:00 am service and with the new service came more responsibilities for myself. One of the big questions this summer was, would the student ministry suffer as a result of my other responsibilities? I am curious to hear your thoughts on how I have been doing.


  • Do you feel like the student ministry is suffering, thriving or staying the same? Please explain.

  • Do you feel as if the students are getting second best or still getting my best? Please explain.

I am curious to hear your opinion and thoughts. Please do not hesitate to share.

I am working hard to make sure that the students do not feel like second place and my responsibilities to the student ministry department do not falter.

Thank you for allowing your son or daughter to be a part of CREW Student Ministry.

Reaching, Teaching and Releasing,


Pastor T Welch

No comments:

Post a Comment