Friday, July 22, 2011

Jesus Never Said

What we believe matters and shapes our lives. Below are ten sayings which Jesus NEVER said but individuals believe were said and taught by Jesus. As you read through this list, ask yourself, "Do I believe this?" "Do I live like this?" If so, study your Bible to find out if what you believe is really something Jesus said or a man made tradition.

10) If you believe in me I will make you happy, wealthy and wise.

9) You don't have to love everyone just your friends.

8) I died on the cross to save you from bad self-esteem and to give you your best life now.

7) The Great Commission was only for the 12 disciples and really religious fanatics.

6) You don't have to verbally share your faith, just live it.

5) You can sin all you want, I'll forgive you.

4) Hell, why would I create such a place? In the end love wins.

3) You don't have to be a member of a local church, listening to sermons on-line is enough.

2) Believe in me as Savior, we will worry about Lordship at another time.

1) Anyone can "freely choose" to follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment